Sun, 07 Jan 2001 18:12:15 -0800

Not sure about this, but I remember seeing Gyunei's (or Quess') Jagd Doga in the free battle mode. I think Hyaku Shiki is also available (The spelling of Quattro's name in this one is hilarious)

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 18:29:18 munkee wrote: >i just played Chars Counterattack for psx at my friends house, it is one of awsome helluva game. I was wondereing if their any secret characters you can use like the guncannon or anything? >