Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 13:00:40 -0500

> Having not seen the GP03 before, I'm incredibly curious about how massive
> this thing actually is. I've done some searches for "GP03", but the
results
> showed an average 18-meter-or-so gundam that looked kind of like the
RX-78.
> Could someone please provide a link to a picture of this supposedly
> monstrous suit?

    Burke has one at The Mecha Domain:
http://mechadomain.gundam.com/gundam/0083/mecha/rx-78gp03.htm

    Both the monstrous mobile armor and the normal sized RX-78-esque suit
are the GP03. The suit is the RX-78GP03 "Stamen" and the huge mobile armor
that the suit docks with is the RX-78GP03 "Orchis." That little tiny speck
of color in the picture is the Stamen.

-Ryan Freeman-