Alessandro (changegetta@inwind.it)
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 12:14:23 +0100

But this is a question my friends often ask to me. Once I read that in the
third of MS Gundam's novels, Tomino decided to kill (perhaps, so it's too
hard), to let Amuro die and, for this reason (but not just for this one, at
least I hope so) Sunrise decided to have Camille Vidan as protagonist of the
Z Gundam series. As I had read this, when I am asked about, I always answer
in that way. But, in all those years, a doubt has come: Was it really so?
Did Amuro die in novelization of the series, and had Camille been taken as
protagonist for this? Now I have the three novels but they are in japanese
and as they are three hundred pages long the each, before I'll finish to
read them, much time will have to spend. So, I don't ask to tell me how he
died (if he died) but just if it is true that he died or not. Of course if
you can (I know the english translation of the novels is out of print and
not everyone can have got it).
Alessandro