Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:54:43 -0800

I'd like to write for your site. I've been writing for some magazines (not anime relted though) and if you want to see my stuff, please go to http://www.geocities.com/char_xxph for some samples. They're not much but hey... I'm just starting out...

---
Abet
"Dete Unakereba, Yararenakatta no ni!"

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 05:24:41 APhil63515 wrote: > I need some help I own the gundam arena website but now know as the arena >well I need peoples help you must be at the age of 15 and up to qualify for >these jobs. The only compensation I can give you is high praise and credit >here on my Web site, plus whatever other favors that I can provide (picture >scanning, copies of videos, etc.). It's all I can offer, but if you're >willing to help, I'd be most appreciative. Here is a list of the jobs that >are available at the arena you can email me or go here >http://thearena.tripod.com. > >Writer >Must have writing experience and able to write reviews for various anime >series and other stuff. > >Artist >Must have drawing experience and able to draw anime characters and mechs. > >Japanese Translator >Now it is a Must for this person to know how to read and translate Japanese >to American if you qualify then send your resume . > >Search Person >This person will be in charge of finding information on different anime >series and mechs. > >Note: Send all resumes to my email address and not in the gundam mailing list > >- >Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/ >