Burke Rukes (mechadomain2000@yahoo.com)
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 14:22:17 -0800 (PST)

--- ROBOTICK <jercar@aristotle.net> wrote:
> The link ain't working for me, man. Also, if you're
> trying to get people to
> help you, it would be more effective if you used a
> more formal writing
> style, FME (from my experience). You might try
> rechecking punctuation and
> grammar, and getting out the old thesaurus to find
> some bigger words.

Yeah, and don't be ripping off the text used in other
people's (i.e. _MINE_) requests for help on their
sites, either. It's unoriginal, it's plagiarism, and
it's just plain BAD.

=====
-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
mechadomain2000@yahoo.com

"You can't fight City Hall, but you can goddamn sure blow it up!" - George Carlin