Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 23:33:30 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001 19:37:23 -0800 (PST), gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> what i meant, of course, is something impressive ala
> the bclub version of the GP03, and i'm talking about
> the whole thing. the closest we ever got to the
> plastic GP03 with the Stamen base is the SD kit, which
> would look pretty damn funny next to the MG or HGUC
> GP01 or GP02

just imagine the sheer size of that at 1/144, I think the PG box wouldn't
even come close. I don't think they'll be doing an HGUC in another scale.
they may release the MS itself in either MG or HGUC (which I think is
logical since a lot of people has been asking for it) but the MA, I don't
think so. I don't think even B-Club would be coming out with a MA is they
come out with a 1/144 MS in the HGUC line.

or better yet, Bandai should come up with another line for the MAs,
something like 1/220 or 1/550, whatever and release all the MAs that's too
big for the MG and HGUC line