Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:53:00 +0800

> i think it's time for bandai to outdo themselves for
> all of us. how about a RX-78GP03 complete with the
> huge burner setup and working manipulator arms (that
> won't wear off BTW)? they never made anything so
> decntly. we'll call it the most expensive HGUC kit
> ever.
> while they're at it, i would like to see the GP02 soon.

Uhm , I think that they have outdid themselves already, all things
considered, with the whole HGUC line in general. I mean, the Guncannon, the
guntank...the Z'gok, the Bawoo...the Hyakushiki...pretty decent stuff. One
can't help relatively mediocre kits like the Hizak, but at the same time,
one also gets the uber-excellent gp01 and the Bawoo.