Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:24:11 +1100

At 08:25 PM 1/3/01, you wrote:

>>From: Andrew Dynon <ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au>
>>To: gundam@aeug.org
>>Subject: [gundam] MS Girls
>>Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:04:22 +1100
>>
>>Just (Finally!!!) got my hands on the "MS Girls" book. Now, I'm wondering,
>>have there been any MS girls designed since the book was published? I'm
>>interested in seeing MS girls from the alternate-reality series, as well as
>>08MST and G-Savior.
>>
>Hmm... If you did the Wing/EW gundams, would the girls be female versions of
>the pilots?
>
>>I can't draw to save my life, but is anyone else interested in doing
>>designs for these?
>
>Funny, Some Ideas for some MS Girls designs popped into my head a few months
>back. The one that really stuck in my head was a triple Deathcythe.
>
>In the foreground would be the original Deathscythe, about 14-15, with red
>hair in a ponytail(kind of like Nene from Bubblegum Crisis when she was in
>her hardsuit in ep. 8.)
>
>Next to her would be the GW Kunio Ookawara DeathScythe Hell, about 17-18,
>with short brown hair, standing with her hand on DS's shoulder.
>
>But behind them is the piece d'resistance: Deathsythe Hell Custom, in her
>mid/late 20's. Pale skin, long, LONG black hair, and dark eyes. She's
>hovering a few feet off the ground, holding her Beam Scissors like the Angel
>of Death she is.
>
>I was also thinking of a humorous one of the Double X struggling to keep
>herself upright while having both Satellite cannons Deployed.

DRAW THEM! DRAW THEM! DRAW THEM!
...uh, can you draw?

BTW, I wonder what the Turn A Girl would look like. (Do I wanna know?)
Andrew Dynon

Watt-Evans' Law of Literary Creation: There is no idea so stupid or
hackneyed that a sufficiently-talented writer can't get a good story out of
it.

Feist's Corollary: There is no idea so brilliant or original that a
sufficiently-untalented writer can't screw it up.

Morrison's Corollary: There is no idea that a sufficiently-talented writer
has made into a good story that can't become annoying in the sequels.

Holliday's Corollary: There is no plot so stunningly original that a
journalist can't make it sound hackneyed.