Gordan Gregov (zaku@nopay.it)
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 22:42:15 +0100

HI all!
Here I'm again... after 3-4 years of silence... finally I got a modem!!! ^_^

I'm ending with my 1/144 HiZaku... and... NO, don't worry, no model kits
discussion...

I know there a re 2 color scheme , EMF and Titans.
Normally, the MS owned by Titans are all in black-darkblue color scheme.
Except the Hizaku, presented in the "normal" two-green scheme.
And, the EMF one is black-dark blue...(????)
I don't wanna criticate who chose the 2 colors for each faction. Looking on
my EB n.2, the colors of the blue Hizaku seems different form the blue
MK-II. It's a printing variation, that looks similar but different color
schemes, or are they just the same?????

Or maybe I'm completely wrong, since only Titan's Gundams have blue color
scheme, and all others MS have different colors...

Konnichi wa, Gordan