Ricky Lai (x-lai@uchicago.edu)
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 15:33:50 -0600

The pilots of mass-produced Qubeley's are supposed to be clones of Puru as well,
but they underwent even more brainwashing, and therefore have almost no traces of
character left. As for MP Qubeley's, of the many databooks I have read about
them, they are all black in color. It has never ceased to baffle me that they
were bird-shit green (excuse my French, but that color is really dreadful) in
episode 45. But then this is ZZ that we are talking about...