Damien Hailey (samas_1@hotmail.com)
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:25:52

>From: Andrew Dynon <ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au>
>To: gundam@aeug.org
>Subject: [gundam] MS Girls
>Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:04:22 +1100
>
>Just (Finally!!!) got my hands on the "MS Girls" book. Now, I'm wondering,
>have there been any MS girls designed since the book was published? I'm
>interested in seeing MS girls from the alternate-reality series, as well as
>08MST and G-Savior.

Hmm... If you did the Wing/EW gundams, would the girls be female versions of
the pilots?

>I can't draw to save my life, but is anyone else interested in doing
>designs for these?

Funny, Some Ideas for some MS Girls designs popped into my head a few months
back. The one that really stuck in my head was a triple Deathcythe.

In the foreground would be the original Deathscythe, about 14-15, with red
hair in a ponytail(kind of like Nene from Bubblegum Crisis when she was in
her hardsuit in ep. 8.)

Next to her would be the GW Kunio Ookawara DeathScythe Hell, about 17-18,
with short brown hair, standing with her hand on DS's shoulder.

But behind them is the piece d'resistance: Deathsythe Hell Custom, in her
mid/late 20's. Pale skin, long, LONG black hair, and dark eyes. She's
hovering a few feet off the ground, holding her Beam Scissors like the Angel
of Death she is.

I was also thinking of a humorous one of the Double X struggling to keep
herself upright while having both Satellite cannons Deployed.