Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:55:32 -0800 (PST)

hmm let's see:
the lower leg internal detail. aside from the side
pieces, it is basically the same.
the forearms. they look very similar to the alex when
it does not have the gatling attached.
the feet maybe? can't tell
the waist is definitely the same. differing for some
verniers placement maybe. only the front armor is
different.
the backpack is definitely the same.

what i meant is that maybe bandai used designs from
the alex to carry over to the GM custom and Q.U.E.L.
kits. clip and paste maybe? they obviously did not
throw in alex part trees for the GM custom

http://gundam.aeug.org/