Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 07:47:14 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: "Nicholas Paufler" <echofox@wingzero.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: January 3, 2001 9:09:35 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam]Gouf Custom

>Hmm.
>I don't have my Alex with me ... I gave it to a friend of >mine's
girlfriend
>to paint a few months ago as a sort of long term project.
>>From memory though, only the backpack and torso is the same

Only the backpack in fact, the torso is slightly different in terms of the
upper vents, the rest of the parts have a slight similarity to the Alex
except the legs.

What about the internal skeleton?

>between the GM
>Custom and the Alex. The legs are completely reworked for the >GM Custom,
>thankfully, since they were truly awful on the Alex. The knee >joint was
>really, really bad there, compared to the exceedingly nice one >on the GM.
>The forearms are different, seeing as they don't have the >gatling guns,
but
>the upper arms are probably identical. The shoulder armor is >quite
obviously
>different. I can't think of any differences between the >torso's, although
>the crotch might be slightly different. I'm fairly certain that >the
backpack
is the same, too.
>Other than that, the head is obviously completely changed and >the weapons
>are different, including the shield.
>So all in all, the Alex and the GM ground didn't share that >many parts
>trees. An awful lot was changed, that isn't immediately obvious >by an
>external examination. Consider though, the fact that the legs >are entirely
>different, and considering how much plastic the legs comprise, >they're
>certainly much more different than people give them credit for.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lim Jyue" <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 11:58 PM Subject: Re: [gundam]Gouf Custom