Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:45:50 -0800 (PST)

IMO the Gundam Ground do not hold a candle to the Zaku
kit. the gundam had like two part trees while the zaku
had three i think. they could have done a much better
job had they tried. the zaku is really a near perfect
scale down of the MG which is creepy if you think
about it.
the gundam is also loaded with weapons, but none of
them so great that we can go whoo hoo about.

http://gundam.aeug.org/