Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 03 Jan 2001 15:39:27 +0800

At 23:25 01/02/2001 -0800, Gundam EZEight wrote:
>what about bad paint jobs?

        Good or bad, the mount will probably scratch the paint job, but
you'll feel the hurt more if it's a paint job that you've put effort into it.

>is it true that the MG alex has no hydraulic pistons?
>then the GM custom does not have it either? DAMN!

        I won't know about the GM Custom, but the MG Alex doesn't have the
hydraulics in the legs -- the pistions are molded onto the leg itself.
Still, the pop-up Gatling should more than compensate.