Gundam EZEight (rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com)
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 22:50:44 -0800 (PST)

alas, these gundam modelers. no one is into it for the
modeling anymore. you should pick on the fact that it
has lousy posability,poor proportions or straight up
dumb designs, not whether it is all molded in colors!
IMO modifying is the best part of modeling, because no
way in hell will we ever get a GM sniper2. painting
makes it fun. what's the point of scale modeling when
you're simply in it for the collecting?

http://gundam.aeug.org/