Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 23:45:59 -0800

I beg to differ.
The Ez8 is an amazing kit, but so is the GM Ground. Admittedly it's not up
to the engineering precedent later established by the HGUC line (especially
the GP-01), but its a stellar kit. Proportions are great, color accuracy is
good, its loaded with weapons ... definately one of my favorites.
Considering that the Gundam Ground is almost identical, I'd say the same
goes for it, too.
The Zaku is the only member of the line I haven't seen myself, but if its
anything like its linemates it too should be worth getting.
All in all, the HG 08th line is most impressive.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gundam EZEight" <rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 10:08 PM Subject: Re: [gundam] Best 1/144 line aside from HGUC