APhil63515@aol.com
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 01:05:07 EST

I need some help with airbrushing I live in Tennessee and its always cold
during the winter here and the only place until I get everything set up for
me to paint is my garage.
Well, my question is what do I need to airbrush in my house I know just about
everything I need some info on how to keep my room aired out while painting.
I know that you can keep windows open but with it about 10 to 12 degrees
outside I can't open the windows so if anyone can help me out with this
problem I would be grateful.