Omotai (bustamanted@hotmail.com)
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 17:54:19 -0600

Please help me out! I need help on a few different subjects. First of all, I
need to know how to do masking REALLY WELL! I have several parts on my SD
Sandrock that are not coming out right, and I find it difficult mask in such
small areas! Can anyone recommend a good way to mask or a good liquid mask
and how to use it?
Secondly, I need to know the thinning ratio for tamiya paint!
Thirdly, What ratio of clear yellow to clear orange should I use when
painting gold?
Fourth, Is superglue a good investment to use instead of filler and putty?

And Lastly, How do I find a really good airbrush compressor? Anyone? Do I
really need an airtank on my compressor? I found one that sells for $179
with moisture filter, and adjustable air pressure.