Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:56:52 +0800

How come the Japanese version of Gundam DVDs are no longer available in
english? 0080 and 0083 certainly were but they didn't redo the sound hence
not Dolby-Digital 5.1. I can't read Japanese so I have a hard time trying
to work things out at Emotion - can someone please provide me the details
of Japanese Gundam DVD releases? I think the 0079 Movies have english
subtitles and that's it......
http://emotion.bandai.co.jp/dbeat/gundam.html

I am not sure about the Wing Gundam series but I think they are different
in quality compared to the US release. Also, I don't think the info for
F91 and CCA are available yet.
Thanx all
Chungus

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."