-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 16:55:15 -0800

> hmmm ok if you can find any nonmecha related info on this page,
> i got the whole page on my harddrive bcos i was always on the
> page when i was online, but i didnt ask for mecha info i got
> plenty of mecha info on 08MST and all the other gundam series
> but i wanted CHARACTER-INFO !!!!!

Try here:

http://www.gundamproject.com/chara/08thmsteam.html

> oh and btw how do i get rid of these awful colours ????

If you're using Microsoft Outlook 98, Outlook 2000, or Outlook Express 5, choose
Format > Plain Text from the menu bar of the open message.

This will clear all of the Rich Text or HTML formatting for the message, but
you'll also lose the indicators that distinguish the original text from any text
you may type in reply. You have to insert your own, as I've done here.

-Z-