Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Mon, 01 Jan 2001 11:19:01 -0600

I'm rather disappointed. It's the 21st century now and there are still no
mobile suits. I want mobile suits damnit!

On a side note I told the marine recruiter I would join the military when
they had mobile suits. He looked at me kinda funny. Sheesh, you'd think the
poor guy had never seen Gundam or Robotech.