Diglettdig@aol.com
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 22:27:29 EST

anyone seen this? good comments? bad comments? i just saw the first 2
episodes or so and although the costume designs are a little odd the mecha is
pretty original in design. (to an extent anyway, there are obvious gundam and
eva derivations) I liked the oversized knife (butterfly knife maybe, im not
too keen on knife terminology, but it pops up) that one of the suits had.

--bob

PS:

sushi on wheels at hlj.com! for about $6 each you cant go wrong...i should
have gotten these for people a few weeks ago...but with christmas money i
think i'll pick up the entire set....^_^x

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger