Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:31:23 -0700 (MST)

Interesting.
So what happens in 2003 (or whenever) when ZZ airs in North America? Most
people don't get the whole R/L transposition thing, so it would be rather
confusing to have her name written one way and pronounced another.
Think they'll adjust one or the other to "assist" North American fans?
On a somewhat related note, is there anyone from First Gundam who would
pose such a problem? I can't think of any off the top of my head, save for
Char (but Shar/Sha isn't a big stretch)

 ---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!"