Alessandro (changegetta@inwind.it)
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 13:39:14 +0100

There were really several Gundam's games for Sega Saturn and I'd like to play with. So does a Saturn emulator exist and, overall, does it work?
We are speaking about games of Gundam for PC but has anyone seen the mages of the PS2 Gundam's videogame and of PS2's Zeonic Front? If the animations and the plot are as good as what we see in those images they can't be other but fine games. But as they are supposed to be games with japanese writings in it or, at least, spoken in japanese, what we should wonder about them is whether they will be translated. Japanese language is not an obstacle to everybody but it is so if we think about a their vast spreading.
Alessandro