Sun, 31 Dec 2000 17:56:52 +1100

At 08:58 AM 12/30/00 -0000, you wrote:

>Where are these UC Fanfics, because I'd be interested in reading them.
>
>Plus-I just don't want to read Heero/Relena bopping 10 times a night
>thankyou very much.
>
>All this Yoai is pretty much MSTing Fodder!

Well, IMHO at least, *SOME* of it is quite well-written. Of course, I'm a
fanfic writer, and pretty accepting WRT yaoi.

BTW, Weren't there Amuro/Char yaoi dojinshi around before Wing ever came
out?
Andrew Dynon

There are certain sincere practitioners who, out of ignorance
and lack of contact, believe only in their own religion and
consider other religions wrong. In some cases it is the result
of teaching, but usually it is due to lack of contact, lack of
awareness and real understanding of the deeper value of the other
tradition. Once you realise that there are wonderful people
among Christians and Muslims, you automatically develop an
appreciation for their tradition.
        - The Dalai Lama, _The Transformed Mind_