Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:39:47 +0800

PC Gundam Game:
Gundam 0079 The War for the Earth - I guess that's the crap one....
Gundam Tactics: Mobility Fleet 0079
Mobile Suit Gundam: White Base - The 13th Independent Force
SD Gundam Wars

I think there is one more......

PS
SD Gundam G Generation Zero doesn't work with CVGS 1.41 (win).
Giren's Greed hangs every so often on the windows version - but I have been told
that it is fine with the Mac - any other solution? I desperately want to play
this game properly......
Haven't tried G Gen F yet.
Every other Gundam Game works fine on CVGS 1.41 (win).

Snes:
I enjoyed the Chess series - especially G-Next. Any emulator will do - ZSnes,
9x etc......

Chungus

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry