Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:46:14 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Lim Jyue <lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg>
To: Franz Co <ms_slasher@mail.com>
Sent: December 27, 2000 7:52:46 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam]Gouf Custom

At 00:56 12/27/2000 -0500, Franz Co wrote:
>>The chest and the upper arms will have to be changed otherwise >it's
>>basically thesame.

> Depending on how the Gouf's trees are laid out, this can >be
anything
>from an expensive rework of all the molds, to a simple swap.

>>Probably Alex style with the sheild being held by the hand >besides the
clip
>>mount. This would double as the handle for the gatling gun.

> The Alex had a polycap in the shield mount, IIRC. >Still, the hand
>grip is probably a comfirmed item -- IIRC, the 1/144 kit had >that too --
but
>I really hope they would go back to ploycap for the mount. I >dislike the
>clip type -- too easy to break things.

Then Alex's shield had a clip mount that mounted on to the cover for the
90mm. It's quite stable although I still handle it with care on my Alex
(plus it scratches the paint, sanding it helps but loosens the grip). I
would actually like it to return to the polycap mount although I've got a
feeling that it's gonna be clip mounted.

Lim Jyue
ICQ: 24737555

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.