Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 07:38:15 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
From: Gundam EZEight <rx_79g_ez_8@yahoo.com>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: December 27, 2000 4:41:22 AM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] Alex's weapons

Izubuchi designed the rifle as a beam rifle, it's his design so if he says
its beam, its beam.

>a picture is not good enough! what is this a
>conspiracy? no one else has the 1/144 Alex by Bandai?
>under the alleged beam rifle is the actual beam rifle
>it self.

>does everyone here believe everything Bandai or
>"official reference" tell you? think about it for a
>second! the rifle looks like a shell firing rifle.
>every single beam rifle i've come across does not look
>like that. the e-pac are more streamlined in all the
>other beam rifles. the "e-pac" on the alex's rifle
>seems like it can pack lead rather than heat. think

Unfortunately (for you) the "clip" is too big for standard 90mm or even
100mm shells and too small for 120mm or 180mm artillery shells. Izubuchi
wanted it to look like a real life rilfe clip, so there.

http://gundam.aeug.org/

Shop through Barnes and Nobles
help me earn cash too.