rickdom2@hotmail.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 02:31:38 PST

I thought these were canceled?! Not that I would pay so much for them myself.

Title of item: Gundam ENDLESS WALTZ Set of 5 Action Figures!
Seller: racfigs
Starts: Dec-25-00 14:55:07 PST
Ends: Dec-30-00 14:55:07 PST
Price: Currently $117.50
To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=532159020

Item Description:
        ComicU

Welcome to
Collector's
Universe
&
Comic
Universe
Featuring:
Collectible Card Games:
Pokemon - MagicRole
Playing Games:
Dungeons &
Dragonsand a Complete Line of:Gamesworkshop / Warhammer
Collectible Action Figures:
Star WarsGUNDAM WING
Comics and Comic Related Items, Statues,
Figures, Supplies
Collector's Universe is located NE of Atlanta off of
I-85N, Pleasant Hill Road exit, in the Venture Mall across from the Gwinnett
Place Mall.
Comic Universe is located East of Atlanta in Snellville,
Highway 78 East (Stone Mountain Freeway), in the Snellville Oaks Shopping Center.
Hours: M-F: Noon - 8:00, Saturday: 11:00 -
8:00, Sunday: Noon - 6:00

Thanks for looking at our auction!! You are bidding on the NEW Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Figures Complete Set of 5!!! This includes Wing Zero Custom, Deathsythe Hell Custom, Heavyarms Custom, Nataku, and Sandrock Custom!!! Shipping and Handling will be $6.00 for US delivery, win on our other auctions to save shipping. Payment by check (must clear first), Money Order or VISA or Mastercard using Paypal ship the next day, and must be received within 10 days of the auction end. (Please note that Paypal orders will be subject to $0.75 or 2% charge, whichever is greater) Payment Options:I accept the following forms of payment: PayPal, Money Order/Cashiers Check, Personal Check.

  Click image to view larger version
    Click image to view larger versionClick image to view larger versionClick image to view larger versionClick image to view larger version

    Track this auction at AuctionWatch.com

Auctionwatch.com
On Dec-27-00 at 10:08:59 PST, seller added the following information:

I accept PayPal, the #1 payment service in online auctions!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com