-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:23:56 -0800

> As title, I'm thinking of getting the gundam episode guide on 0083. but if
> anyone knows a better one(I'm sure there are) let me know. Thanks

The only problem is that most of the Gundam 0083 books were published in 1992
and are now long out of print.

If you can find them, the best are:

Comic BomBom Special 84: MS Wars - Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 (Kodansha,
ISBN4-06-103284-4) Y2,136

Keibunsha Encyclopedia Extra: Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory
Volume 1: Raid Edition (no ISBN) Y951
Volume 2: Stratagem Edition (no ISBN) Y1,068
Volume 3: Lightning Flash Edition (no ISBN) Y1,068

Newtype 100% Collection 20: Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Operation Program (Kadokawa
Shoten, ISBN4-04-852268-X) Y1,553

Rapport Deluxe Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (no ISBN) Y1,553

I myself have yet to find the Newtype 100% Collection and, barring a reprint,
doubt that I will ever see it anywhere buy at auction. If someone has a copy
for sale, please e-mail me privately.

-Z-