armour of doom (gem_knight@yahoo.com)
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 20:46:12 -0800 (PST)

i personally like them, don't(sp) like or dislike
anyone who doesn't, in fact i can see why, fact its
worse than you said, also trowa and quatre, and either
trezie and zechs or trize and weufie, hell, i think i
saw one with heero and trieze, and i know i seen one
with weifie and heero at least once.

--- munkee <munkee@nc.rr.com> wrote:
> Okie, heres my opinion, and you probably all
> disagree or sometin, but i was wondering what your
> opinions were on fanfics. personally, i think they
> suckass and fill in the blank and they never have
> any plots, and their most probably don't even make
> sense to a series. Look a GW fanfics, their about
> gay heero and duo(friend told me this, i never read
> fanfics)! So whats your opinion of piece-o-crap
> fanfics

=====
"Never take ecstasy, beer, baccardi, weed, pepto bismol, vivarin, tums, tagamet hb, xanax, and valium in the same day. It makes it difficult to sleep at night." ---Eminem. General quote.

What y'all wanna do? Wanna be hackers? Code crackers? Slackers, Wastin' time with all the chatroom yakkers? 9 to 5, chillin' at Hewlett Packard? Workin' at a desk with a dumb little placard? Yeah, payin' the bills with my mad programming skills
Weird Al Yankovic` 1999