Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:40:15 -0800

Oh I've been to engrish.com. Even submitted something once ... don't think
they ever posted it though.
For some truly ... odd ... engrish, though, check out
http://www.interq.or.jp/tokyo/antique/final.html ... it was the awful link
of the day at Somethingawful.com today.
Warning for any kids on the list, it's a page selling a bunch of final
fantasy hentai doujinshi's. I was pasting descriptions of them into an IRC
channel for a good 15 minutes and I had the whole channel laughing so hard
they were crying. Some really, really, funny shit :P

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Savin" <pedro@shiporama.org> To: <gundam@aeug.org> Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 11:20 AM Subject: Re: [gundam] [semi-OT] Galaxy Fraulein Yuna