Diglettdig@aol.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 11:02:59 EST

In a message dated 12/29/00 10:51:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Diglettdig@aol.com writes:

<< << I seem to recall reading that Mika Akitaka did the character designs for
  Yuna? I'm looking at a couple of resin kits and such right now, and they're
  the spittin' image of his MS Girls ... poofy 80's hair and form fitting
  mecha bits. It definately seems like his work, and I'd swear someone brought
  it up in reference to an MS girls post a little while ago. >>

also, correct me if im wrong, the mecha is very flashy and superhero like?

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger