Diglettdig@aol.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:50:45 EST

In a message dated 12/29/00 4:10:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
echofox@wingzero.net writes:

<< I seem to recall reading that Mika Akitaka did the character designs for
 Yuna? I'm looking at a couple of resin kits and such right now, and they're
 the spittin' image of his MS Girls ... poofy 80's hair and form fitting
 mecha bits. It definately seems like his work, and I'd swear someone brought
 it up in reference to an MS girls post a little while ago.
 I may need to give the show another shot ... I got about 5 minutes into one
 of the m >>

yuna rules....the brunette that's always eating is hilarious...cant say i
remember much about it save that the opening was funny too...something like
"you got da funny funny beat..." its good for a laugh but ive only seen maybe
the first 2 episodes of it.

--bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger