Jose Luis S Manalansan,IV (joemann4@edsamail.com.ph)
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 21:44:51 -0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>My mistake there. I was actually thinking of Zero Murasame. Just out of
>curiosity, does One - Three Murasame actually appear in Giren's Greed?
>
>Jorge

I believe they didn't exist in GGreed but wait for future game sequels probably they'll release GGreed for PSX2. Haven't finished GGreed though coz my PC CD Drive crashed but IIRC there was an entry for Zero Murasame(in SD Gundam GGen F) & states that his debut was in GGreed so there might be a possibiity in future installments of the game.