Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 02:10:22 -0800

First, a quick question, then one of the funniest things I've ever seen on
HLJ.
I seem to recall reading that Mika Akitaka did the character designs for
Yuna? I'm looking at a couple of resin kits and such right now, and they're
the spittin' image of his MS Girls ... poofy 80's hair and form fitting
mecha bits. It definately seems like his work, and I'd swear someone brought
it up in reference to an MS girls post a little while ago.
I may need to give the show another shot ... I got about 5 minutes into one
of the movies once, and the cuteness just drove me up the wall and I had to
walk away <grin>
Now for the comedy ... Check out the description of
http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?KYDYU2-02 ... err ... yeh =P

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"