Peter Carranza (uc0088sentinel@excite.com)
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:03:50 -0800 (PST)

Have you guys checked the Gundam Game update on the Gundam Perfect Web page?
Is this a new, seperate PS2 Gundam game? (Zeonic Front). Looks like you play
as a Zeon OYW MS pilot! As per the name, I wonder if it uses only Zeonic
mfg.'ed suits and not Zimmaud? j/k. Let us now apply pressure to Bandai
Digital Ent. to bring this Stateside and Sega DC-side. (Please don't make me
have to buy a PS2!)

Pc

in the 76 degree Winter Wonderland of L.A. (but STILL no Animerica Gundam
S.E.!!!)

ps: anyone else kinda "had enough" of "lol" and cute horizontal happy faces?
I propose "ha!", which is an abbreviation for "ha ha ha!". Just my 2 yen.