Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:49:21 -0800

>Peter Carranza wrote:
>>
>> Went to Animate!'s grand opening in on Melrose in L.A. and was shocked and
>> dismayed to discover that they do not sell toys at all, just manga, anime,
>> posters etc. I'll stick w/ Mandarake, thanks!
>>
>> Pc
>
>I second that! I was expecting more of a variety of small character
>good like keychains and stuff, but the selection just wasn't that good.

For the record... Animate! is a retail store owned and operated by Movic
for the sole purpose of distributing Movic-licensed products in the U.S.
Since Movic tends to get anime licenses for stationary and gift items,
that's what you should expect to find in their retail stores.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0