Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 03:31:37 +0800

Thanx for the answer Mark! I haven't got any Gelgoog MGs so I don't have the
latest info. Don't know whether you remember the debate about GM factories
but can you please tell me which 6 were they?

Jaburo
Luna 2
Re-captured California ?
Hornington ?
India ?

http://www3.famille.ne.jp/~sayla/busou.html
If you scroll down the page there are 3 weapons which I have not heard of:
SG-7
MK-22
MSM-117
Are they just made up?

I was reading the MS Gundam 0079 Dengeki Comics (4-8402-1507-3) vol 7.
I was puzzled by the FA-78-1, according to Mark's site - it was never
constructed. What is up with these comics? Are they the TV version of 0079
or a hybrid between the TV and Movie?

How many ships and MS fought in the battle of Ruum?
I got my info from this site: http://www.gundam.org/main.html

EFSF:
48 Magellan
163 Salamis
118 L114 anti-mine vessels??

Zion:
4 Gwandens (I thought they produced 3)
78 Tibe and Musai
320 - MS 05
2600 - MS 06

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les yeux."
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry