Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:31:48 +0800 (SGT)

(big snip)

>> One of my Japanese friends has a fansub of Sabrina the Teenage Witch
>> (English dialog with Japanese text). He got it before it was released
>> there. So, they're apparently doing this in Japan too.
>
>They're doing it everwhere. That doesn't make it legal, moral, ethical or
>right.

Well, I agree with most of what you've said up till here, but I have to take
slight exception to this comment...it may not be LEGAL to distribute
fansubs, but ethics and morals differ from person to person.

In any case, I have some questions about fansubs to ask of my own, but as
someone has pointed out, this list is not the best place to be discussing
the subject. If the topic is taken to private mail, then please point me to
where it's continuing so I find out my information. Thanks.

Zhou Tai An (kain@pacific.net.sg)