Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 00:59:45 -0800

Interesting question.
I'm kinda partial to the 0080 and 0083 era GM style shields. They look a bit
more realistic, in that they remind me of the SWAT/riot gear type police
shields, so the design would scale down to human size a lot better than,
say, the the CCA or the 08th era shields.
There is something to be said for the original hexagonal shield that the
RX-78 and GM sported, it really fit with those designs well.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler
"Hail Eris. All hail Discordia!"