Loran Seakku (neogohan@nc.rr.com)
Thu, 28 Dec 00 02:48:22 -0500

One thing I've noticed about basically all efficient MSs that have one
thing in common is... a shield! Almost every suit ever made comes with
some specially designed shield, and it's interesting to compare
technology of different Gundam Time lines by the look of the shield.
Shields are different drastically from 08MST (Simple, economical and
effective) to much higher technology Beam Shields or weapon-loaded
shields from Char's Counterattack and others. So... what are all your
favorite shield designs? I think mine is the devilish look of Sazabi's
shield.