Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:47:05 -0500

Know why fansubs shouldn't be talked about on the GML? Because
everytime someone brings it up, we get dozens, even hundreds, of fairly
useless posts with no real information for the main topic of this ML,
Gundam. I don't care if fansubs are illegal or not. I don't care if
people on this ML like them or not. The unwritten rule is that fansubs
are not to be discussed on this list, period. There are PLENTY of other
forums, newsgroups, MLs, etc. for that. You want 'em? Go there.

Do not reply to this post. We don't need another useless thread
flooding everyone's mailbox.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled ML (I hope),

Joaquin Torres