MoJoJoJoTheEvil@aol.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 19:43:49 EST

Wow all this over a question I asked 2 days ago. Makes me feel so
antagonistic. I love that feeling. Okay so what have we (and I) accomplished
so far:

-I Made a mistake
-I Corrected my mistake
-I Apoligized for my mistake
-Someone (I think) defended me, or could be for their own vendetta
-Started philosophical and legal arguement about Fansubs
-Learned that we've been arguing about the wrong thing on the wrong list

Case in point I think we (as a whole) should follow Flanker's advice and
either cease to have this conversation or continue it off list, just for the
sake of being able to continue the Gundam Mailing List.
Thank You,
Trey