Nicholas Paufler (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:46:16 -0700 (MST)

So, if I remember correctly, G aired in 94, Wing in 95, X in 96, and Turn A in 99-2000. Mixed in there we had the EW OVA and movie and the 08th MS Team OVA and movie. We'reclearly due for a new series in 2001, be it For the Barrel or something as of yet unknown, but when will we know? For those of you who were following when the last few series were annourced, how much notice was given? I'd imagine that a series as popular as Gundam would be well monitored by fans if our Japanese counterparits are anything like us.
Also of note is that I'm writing this message on the buson my new Handspring Visor Platinum, which is pretty cool.

---
Nicholas "Echo Fox" Paufler