Jonathan Ng (crossbonegundam@home.com)
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:00:42 -0500

At 03:24 AM 28/12/00 +0800, you wrote:
>Did the EFSF build the VSBR just to kill enemies with beam shields?

In short, yes. It has better penetration then a normal beam rifle. It
took 2 beam shields and a high-powered beam saber to stop it.

> Is the
>beam shield generator (the middle bit) just normal armour?

Sure, but it's probably being protected by the beam shield too. It doesn't
make sense to expose a generator where it's easily destroyed.

> Can it be
>destroyed by a normal beam rifle shot or do the I-field which shapes the
>shield also protect the centre? In those SRW games, the V2 gundam seems to
>be armed with VSBR too, where is it?

Only the V2 Assault Gundam has it. It's stored in the same place as the F91's.

>--
>"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essential est invisible pour les
>yeux."
>Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Quite true, quite true.

Jonathan Ng