Chungus (dchunghk@netvigator.com)
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:24:47 +0800

Did the EFSF build the VSBR just to kill enemies with beam shields? Is the
beam shield generator (the middle bit) just normal armour? Can it be
destroyed by a normal beam rifle shot or do the I-field which shapes the
shield also protect the centre? In those SRW games, the V2 gundam seems to
be armed with VSBR too, where is it? I am pretty sure there isn't anything
on the back - or is it the same gun that V-dash gundam uses? I am sure
people have discussed this - how do the V2 Assult shield work? Was there
any difference between the beam rifles in 0079 era and 0153 - there might
be a slight increase in output, but do they still work using the same
principles?
thanks
Chungus

--
"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.  L'essential est invisible pour les
yeux."