SeiyaKou7634968@aol.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:07:40 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2000 12:03:07 PM Central Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

> Subj: Re: [gundam] Gundam Episode Guide 4
> Date: 12/27/2000 12:03:07 PM Central Standard Time
> From: yenm@iconn.com.ph (Federico Makabenta)
> Sender: owner-gundam@ml.aeug.org
> To: gundam@aeug.org
>

> From: -Z- <z@gundam.com>
>
> Got any other nice juicy Gwing info I can relay to the Wing faithful (most
> of my friends) out there? :P

I've got some news for GW fans the Endless Wlatz Mvie will be available
sometime early next year on VHS and DVD the VHS i beleive will cost $14.95
and the DVD $29.95 these prices are what <A HREF="www.fandom.com/advanceorder">Fandom</A> so look for it and order it
from them they're a good company as I've been buying stuff from them for
years so they can be trusted they just keep changing their names but this is
good news for GW fans like myself so I'll leave you with that news and be on
my way!

Ja Ne,
Seiya Kou