mond1969@mediaone.net
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:07:04 -0500

Actually I was wondering the same thing. Since for many of us until
Bandai started releases them in the states. It was the only way for
many us get Gundam. For me they will be and are happily replaced
with the quality copy of it when it come out.

Speaking of that does anyone know if Bandi will be releasing
Z, ZZ, F91, Chars, and the other seris to the states? Right now I
have never seen Z, ZZ(Actively looking for). Have a japanese version
of F9(Also Looking for) and VCD of Chars Counter Attack with
english subtitle and I would love to toss theses for Legitimate
versions

Ray